當前位置

首頁 > 勵志短句 > 勵志的句子 > 情人節英文句子

情人節英文句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.6W 次

春節到了,情人節就不遠了。以下是小編爲大家分享的情人節英文句子,歡迎閱讀。

情人節英文句子

情人節英文句子1

1. Happy Valentine's Day.

情人節快樂。

2. You and me together, we can make magic.

我們兩個一起可以創造奇蹟。

3. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.

你的愛讓我相信我們的未來會更好。

4. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive.

你永恆的信任讓我們的愛火永不熄滅。

5. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.

每次看着你,我的心都會漏跳一拍。

6. You're the one who holds the key to my heart.

只有你,握着開啓我心門的鑰匙。

7. You always say what I need to hear.

你的話總是那麼悅耳動聽。

8. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

你教會了我愛的意義。愛就是你在我心中的分量——而你,就是一切。

9. You are my theme for a dream.

你是我夢的主旋律。

10. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.

我生命中的美好時光全都歸功於你。

11. When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.

當我看着你的眼睛,我能看到你的真心。

12. Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.

你的愛對我來說就是天然的抗抑鬱劑。

13. I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.

我喜歡你雙臂環繞着我時那種踏實感。

14. Love makes the world go round. 一些人認爲有錢能使鬼推磨。但對於那些真正的浪漫主義者來說,愛才是生命中最重要的東西。

15. Your better half. 這是指你的男友或女友。你還可以稱你的戀人爲my other half,但your better half聽起來要比your other half舒服得多!

16. The light of my life. light of your life是那個讓你歡笑,感覺非常甜蜜的人!你還可以告訴你的愛人:“Darling, you light up my life”。

17. She drives me crazy!這可不代表她要把你逼瘋了!如果有人drives you crazy,他們正是那些讓你心跳加速的人。例如,“You're crazy about Amy, why don’t you ask her out?”

18. Perfect match.你找到自己的絕配了嗎?你的perfect match正是-個在各方面都和你非常相襯的人。我們有時還用soul mate來表達。

19. Seeing, Dating, Going steady.第一次和一個人約會時,你一定不想弄得很嚴肅的樣子。 你可能會說:“I'm seeing someone”。過了一陣子,你開始dating 此人。最終,你和這個人go steady。意思是你們倆正式成爲了男女朋友。

20. You are too good to be true! 如果你覺得一個人對你而言好的簡直不真實了,你就可以這麼說。你還可以說you are like a dream come true。

情人節英文句子2

1. He turned me down。

他拒絕了我。

2. After that, she began to distance herself from me。

自那以後,她開始疏遠我。

3. She"s trying to dodge me。

她在躲着我。

4. No one can escape the first date jitters。

沒人能避免第一次約會的緊張。

5. He"s really possessive about women。

他對女人有強烈的佔有慾。

6. Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off。

有的時候,女人給出假電話號碼,只是想甩掉男人。

7. I don"t have the chemistry about him。

我對他沒感覺。

8. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years。

我剛和交往了4年的女友分手。

9. They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met。

他們第一次見面的時候,似乎就一見鍾情。

10. I"m getting a handle on who she is。

我開始對她有了解了。

11. He ogled a lady in the pub。

他在酒吧裏向一位女士拋媚眼。

12. Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can"t shut up。

沒有什麼比喋喋不休的男人更難讓女人倒胃口的了。

13. I"m trying to make a pass at her。

我想追求她。

14. She"s playing hard to get。

她只是在吊你的胃口。

15. Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband。

她婆婆挑起她與丈夫間的不和。

16. We headed our separate ways。

我們分道揚鑣了。

17. Once your business hits the big time, you"ll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you。

一旦你事業成功,你就會有很多女人向你投懷送抱。

18. I feel our relationship is going downhill。

我感覺我們的感情在變壞。

19. She will have you on her leash。

她會把你拴住。

情人節英文句子3

1.I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. then I met you. Happy Valenti ne's Day, Dear.

——我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以後,我邂逅了你。親愛的.,情人節快樂。

2. I will be your Valentine until the end of time.

——我將是你的情人,直到地老天荒。

3. I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.

——決定跟你結婚,是正確的選擇。願你今生今世做我的情人。

4. No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.

——從來沒有人像你這般地愛我。我喜歡做你的小情人。

were my high school sweetheart, and still are.——高中時代,你是我的意中人,一直到今天,你還是。

this Valentine's Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you.

——如同每一個平常的日子,我在這個情人節裏所擁有的東西,就是對你的愛。

my ever loving; I am yours forever.

——獻給我永遠的愛人;我將永遠屬於你。

e God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

——或許是上帝的安排,在最終找到知音之前,我們總要遇到一些不盡如意的人,只有這樣,我們才能對知音這份禮物充滿感激之情。

9. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

——無疑,一件東西只有失去時,我們纔會懂得其真正的價值。同樣,一件東西在得到之前,我們並沒有意識到它的缺少。

short message is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.

——這條短信是要讓你知道,縱使時光荏苒,我卻愛你如初。