當前位置

首頁 > 勵志成才 > 勵志成才 > 英漢互譯勵志語錄

英漢互譯勵志語錄

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.32W 次

don't listen to understand. We listen to reply.

英漢互譯勵志語錄

傾聽不是為了理解,傾聽是為了回答。

most of us actually don't know what to do with our lives.

大多數不知道如何度過自己的一生。

le wanna see you doing well, but not better than them.

大家都希望你過得好,但不希望比他們自己過得更好。

always determine our self-worth by "comparing our behind-the-scenes bloopers to someone else's highlight reel."

我們總是將自己不為人知的挫折和其他人光鮮亮麗的生活部分進行比較來確定自己的自我價值。

s matter.

長相很重要。

have to make decisions all the time. Even postponing a decision is your decision.

你無時不刻都在做決定,推遲做決定也是做決定。

e is not so much wrong with Mondays as probably with your own life. 那麼多問題的原因不在星期一,很可能是你自己有問題。

8.I have the same number of Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.

我和萊奧納多·迪卡普里奧擁有的.奧斯卡小金人一樣多。

you have someone in your life that lies,cheats manipulates etc. others You are not unique to them and no matter your relationship to this person they will do the same things to you.

如果你認識的人中有人撒謊成性、欺上瞞下、算計他人,別以為你自己就是例外,無論你和他/她關係有多好,他/她怎麼對別人,就會怎麼對你。

birds are the only surviving members of the dinosaur clade… 鳥類是恐龍這條進化分支上唯一仍然存活的動物。

no shampoo can actually nourish your hair.

沒有一種洗髮水能滋養你的頭髮。

history repeats itself because all the people throughout history were people just the same as people today.

歷史不斷重演,因為整個歷史上都是和今天一樣的人。

, almost all of us, are faking at "being adults."

幾乎所有成年人都在假裝自己是成年人。

the world is more prosperous, peaceful, and free of violence than in all of human history.

從人類歷史整體看來,現在的世界更繁榮,更和平,暴力情況也更少。

blame society but forget that we're a part of it.

我們抱怨這個社會,別忘了自己也是社會的一部分。

many fashion trends such as fake nails, make up and bald vaginas originated, mostly, from the sex industry.

很多現在流行的時尚,比如假指甲、化粧品和陰部刮毛幾乎都來自性產業

you are stupider than you think Dunning–Kruger effect.

你覺得達克效應很蠢,其實你更蠢。(達克效應:一知半解的人比較容易有優越感,能力強了反而自信心不足)

we believe in using dish washer liquid made from real lemons and eat artificially flavored lemon cakes .

很多人以為檸檬味洗潔精真的是檸檬做的,以為檸檬味蛋糕也是用檸檬做的。

it's time to get out of bed.

是時候該起牀了。

le don't want to believe they are animals. They think that humans are different and more advanced than the other living beings.

人們不願意相信自己是動物。他們認為人與其他生物不同,人類更高級。

dy cares unless you are pretty, popular, powerful, or dying.

除非你長得漂亮、受人歡迎、強大或者死了,否則沒人在乎你。

has no absolute meaning, there is no such thing as objective justice, or luck, most of your perceptions of life ( fun, tasty, nice, beautiful, etc) are subjective.

生命根本沒有絕對意義,也沒有客觀的公正性,也不存在運氣這種説法,你對生命的大多數看法(有趣、好吃、好看、好用等等)都是主觀的。

are all self centric. It's just the radius that varies.

人都是以自我為中心的,差別只是半徑不同。

you're unique, you WILL feel lonely.

如果你與眾不同,你肯定會感覺孤獨。

ns are no more special or more important than any other species on Earth. 人類和地球上其它物種一樣,一點也不重要,一點也不特殊。

competition is the state of nature.

大自然處於競爭之中。

are all evolving–and some not so quickly!

每個人都在進化,有些人進化得不夠快。

We all are ignorant in some ways.

從某種角度説,我們都很自大。

g successful is often equal parts luck and hard work.

成功來源於運氣和努力。

number of people in this world who actually care about you is smaller than you think it is.

真正關心你的人要比你想象中的還要少。

may die any day, any instant, life is pretty short.

我們隨時都可能死亡,生命及極其短暫。

will be forgotten after we die, just a matter of time.

死後早晚會被人忘記,這只是個時間問題。

ything that we create will disappear one day.

我們所創造的一切都終將消亡。