當前位置

首頁 > 勵志成才 > 經典語錄 > 精選20句英漢互譯2015經典語錄

精選20句英漢互譯2015經典語錄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

e's some things that people don't admit because they don't like the way it sounds. ~~~人們有時候不願承認一些事情,只是因為這些東西聽起來很不舒服。

精選20句英漢互譯2015經典語錄

encounter is a beautiful, met a favor, and knowing each other is a blessing. 相遇是一種美麗,相識是一種歡心,而相知是一種幸福。

world is so big and life is such se do your best to live the life you really want.世界太大,生命這樣短。要把它過得儘量像自己想要的那個樣子,才對。

e your eyes, clear your heart, let it in the past. 閉上眼睛,清理你的心,過去的就讓它過去吧。

never really grow up. We only learn how to act in public. ~~~ 我們從未真正長大,我們只是在別人面前學會了假裝。

goes so fast. Never miss an opportunity to tell people how much they mean to you. 時間如梭。永遠不要錯過機會,告訴別人他們對你是多麼的重要。

ing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.— H. Jackson Brown ——沒有什麼比一個錯失的.機會更昂貴了。

the art of living lies in the fine mingling of letting go and holding on.生活的藝術在於,好好把握每一次的放手與堅持。

9.A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference. 多給別人一些體諒,多為別人考慮一點,那將讓一切截然不同。

never gets easier but you can only get stronger. 生活從不會變容易,但你可以變得更堅強。

comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy. 容易得到的不會長遠,長遠的不會容易得到。

world, there really are a person silently watching you, love you, but never again close to you.——世界上,真的會有那麼一個人默默關注著你,疼愛著你,卻永遠不再靠近你。

life tomorrow will be the result of your attitudes and the choices you make today. ——明日的生活之果,孕育於你今天的態度和抉擇之樹上。

you keep trying to be everything you're not, you're going to miss out on everything you were supposed to be. 如果你一直試圖變成一個截然不同的人,你會懷念你本應該成為的樣子。

free to him when you fall in love and give free to love when you don’t love.~~~愛的時候,讓他自由;不愛的時候,讓愛自由。

times, you don't get over things. You just learn to live with the pain.有時候,我們並非走出了傷痛,不過是學會了帶著傷痛繼續生活。

doesn't get easier, you just get stronger. ——生活從未變得輕鬆,是你在一點一點變強。

ing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所願,無所不成。

dy can take away your pain, so don't let anyone take away your happiness.——沒有人可以帶走你的痛,所以也別讓任何人帶走你的幸福。

times the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ~~~ 有時候,問題很複雜,答案卻很簡單。