當前位置

首頁 > 勵志短句 > 經典的句子 > 創業者在商務活動中要學會使用的英語短句

創業者在商務活動中要學會使用的英語短句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.71K 次

80後創業者在生意場上做生意,免不了要參加一些商務活動,有時候是跟老外打交道的。對於英語水平有待提高的80後朋友,學習英語可能變成一項緊迫的交流技能。

創業者在商務活動中要學會使用的英語短句

以下分享一些商務活動中經常用到的一些英語短句,如果你沒有更好的學習方法,不妨把這些英語短句全部熟背,相信對你的英語水平提高大有益處:

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。

The reception will now begin.

招待會現在開始。

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

全體起立,奏國歌!

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

出席今天招待會的貴賓有…

I have the honour to call upon …

現在請…講話

This concludes the opening ceremony.

開幕式現在結束。

Hail the first FIFA of …

熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

衷心祝賀您當選…

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人

Enter into negotiation

舉行談判

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

交涉

Talks at working level

事物性會談

Counterpart talks

對口會談

Items on the agenda

議程項目

Panel discussion

小組討論

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

同有關單位磋商

One round of talks

一輪會談

Memorandum of understanding

諒解備忘錄

I declare the meeting open.

現在開會。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

請…發言。

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況

That's all for my presentation. thank you.

我的介紹完了,謝謝

So much for my remarks for now.

我先說這麼多。

That's all for what I want to say.

我要說的就是這些。

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

讓我先談一個問題。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛纔講的話談點看法。

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I propose a ten-minute break.

我提議休會十分鐘。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

我想接着剛纔的問題講下去。

Sorry for the interruption but

對不起,我插一句。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

我方很希望 貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

Entangle this issue.

糾纏這個問題。